November is National #DiabetesMonth! It takes a team to manage diabetes and you are the most important participant in your diabetes care. With the help of your health care team, you can create a diabetes self-care plan that may include the se tips from the @National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK):
- Manage your A1C, blood pressure & cholesterol levels.
- Seek additional support for your specific needs.
- Make physical activity part of your routine.
- Follow a diabetes mean plan.
- Stay on top of your vaccines.
Interested in learning more about your diabetes care team? Call the Community Health Department at 715-478-4355 to find out about the resources and programs available to you.