Professional & Personal Background
Lisa has practiced in the field of nutrition since 1998 and has been the Dietitian for the FCP Health and Wellness Center Community Health Department since 2008. She provides community and clinical nutrition services throughout the lifespan. She serves as the Project Director and Nutritionist for the WIC Program, the RDN for the FCP Caring Place (skilled nursing facility), offers nutrition services for the Special Diabetes Program for Indians, and Medical Nutrition Therapy for clinic patients. Lisa also organizes, presents at, and assists with a variety of nutritional events offered by the Community Health Department.
Prior to working with the FCP Community, she worked at Aspirus Wausau Hospital in Cardiac Rehab and Oneida County Health Department.
Education & Licenses
- Registered Dietitian, Certified Dietitian
- University of Wisconsin, Stout – Bachelor of Science in Food Science
- Kansas State University – Didactic Program
- University of Northern Colorado Distance Program – Dietetic Internship
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – Level 1 Certification of Training in Adult Weight Management
- Indian Health Service Bemidji Area Director’s Award for Outstanding Tribal Health Employee (2010)
Area of Focus
Community/Clinical Nutrition, WIC, Chronic Disease Prevention and Management, Public Health Accreditation, Health Promotion/Disease Prevention